Are you missing out on generational wealth creation?
- HomeVenture consistently outperforms the public markets, including the 5, 15, and 25-year time periods. (1)
- HomeVenture has been the highest-performing alternative asset class over the last decade. (2)
- HomeVenture returns are largely uncorrelated to the public markets. (3)
Over 21k Wisconsin alumni and friends have joined our community. Join us!
See testimonial policy below.
Meet Our Managing Partner
Greg Baker, ’86
Greg has been a Managing Partner with Alumni Ventures since 2017. He is the Founder of Bascom Ventures and runs Towerview Ventures and has made more than 100 investments as a member of Alumni Ventures. These investments include: American Gene Technologies, SHINE Medical, Mission Bio, Axiom Space, Matchwell, and many others. Prior to joining AV, Greg was a highly accomplished executive with experience in corporate leadership, business development, startups, M&A, strategic planning, and more. He spent much of his career growing businesses in the electrical products, packaging, and chemical industries. Greg has a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Wisconsin (’86) and an MBA from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University (’91).
See video policy below.
(1) Cambridge Associates, Building Winning Portfolios through Private Investments, August 2021
(2) JP Morgan Asset Management, Guide to Alternatives, Q4 2022 Report
(3) Invesco Research, The Case For Venture Capital, 2016