Are you missing out on generational wealth creation?
- HomeVenture consistently outperforms the public markets, including the 5, 15, and 25-year time periods. (1)
- HomeVenture has been the highest-performing alternative asset class over the last decade. (2)
- HomeVenture returns are largely uncorrelated to the public markets. (3)
Over 24k Yale alumni and friends have joined our community. Join us!
See testimonial policy below.
Meet Our Managing Partner
David Shapiro Y’91
David has over 25 years of experience as an investor, adviser, and board member, with expertise across early- and late-stage venture capital. Before joining Blue Ivy, David was Senior VP of Corporate Development and Business Development for DataXu, a marketer-aligned data and analytics company. Prior to his time at DataXu, he was a Director with the global venture and private equity firm 3i, including board directorships with ten companies. He also worked in the private equity group at GE Asset Management, where he specialized in late-stage venture and growth capital opportunities. David received his BA in History from Yale in 1991 and an MBA from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth in 2000.
See video policy below.
(1) Cambridge Associates, Building Winning Portfolios through Private Investments, August 2021
(2) JP Morgan Asset Management, Guide to Alternatives, Q4 2022 Report
(3) Invesco Research, The Case For Venture Capital, 2016