Are you missing out on generational wealth creation?
- HomeVenture consistently outperforms the public markets, including the 5, 15, and 25-year time periods. (1)
- HomeVenture has been the highest-performing alternative asset class over the last decade. (2)
- HomeVenture returns are largely uncorrelated to the public markets. (3)
Over 31k MIT alumni and friends have joined our community. Join us!
See testimonial policy below.
Meet Our Managing Partner
Chris Sklarin SB ’88
Chris has 20+ years of experience in tech investing, product development, and sales engineering. He has invested over $90 million in companies from seed to venture stage. Most recently, he was Vice President at Edison Partners, where he focused on investments for Enterprise 2.0 and mobile. Previously, Chris was a Director of Business Development with biomedical venture accelerator BioEnterprise and Director of Business Development with Chrysalis Ventures. Earlier, at JumpStart, a nationally recognized venture development organization, he sourced and executed seed investments. Chris has an SB EE from MIT (’88) and an MBA from the University of California at Berkeley’s Haas School of Business.
See video policy below.
(1) Cambridge Associates, Building Winning Portfolios through Private Investments, August 2021
(2) JP Morgan Asset Management, Guide to Alternatives, Q4 2022 Report
(3) Invesco Research, The Case For Venture Capital, 2016