Are you missing out on generational wealth creation?
- HomeVenture consistently outperforms the public markets, including the 5, 15, and 25-year time periods. (1)
- HomeVenture has been the highest-performing alternative asset class over the last decade. (2)
- HomeVenture returns are largely uncorrelated to the public markets. (3)
Over 34k Penn alumni and friends have joined our community. Join us!
See testimonial policy below.
Meet Our Managing Partner
Brian Keil, WG’92
Brian is a seasoned venture capitalist with over 20 years of investing experience across a range of industries. Before joining Chestnut Street Ventures, Brian was the Managing Director for New York Ventures, the venture capital arm of the State of New York. Prior to that, he was VP of Strategy & Corporate Development at Arbitron (now Nielsen Audio) and a Managing Director at the Peacock Fund, the venture capital arm of NBC Universal. Before joining the Peacock Fund, Brian worked at GE Capital and Bain & Co. Brian holds an MBA in Finance from The Wharton School and a BS in Industrial Engineering from The University of Southern California.
See video policy below.
(1) Cambridge Associates, Building Winning Portfolios through Private Investments, August 2021
(2) JP Morgan Asset Management, Guide to Alternatives, Q4 2022 Report
(3) Invesco Research, The Case For Venture Capital, 2016