Are you missing out on generational wealth creation?
- HomeVenture consistently outperforms the public markets, including the 5, 15, and 25-year time periods. (1)
- HomeVenture has been the highest-performing alternative asset class over the last decade. (2)
- HomeVenture returns are largely uncorrelated to the public markets. (3)
Over 24k Dartmouth alumni and friends have joined our community. Join us!
See testimonial policy below.
Meet Our Managing Partner
Laura Rippy, ’89
Laura brings an operational perspective as a CEO, Chairman, and executive in technology startups. As Managing Partner at Ripplecreek Partners’ technology practice and General Partner at FA Technology Ventures she worked in many tech sectors: mobile, consumer, internet, SaaS, cloud-based, marketing, and enterprise software.
Laura holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and AB in Government from Dartmouth.
See video policy below.
(1) Cambridge Associates, Building Winning Portfolios through Private Investments, August 2021
(2) JP Morgan Asset Management, Guide to Alternatives, Q4 2022 Report
(3) Invesco Research, The Case For Venture Capital, 2016