Are you missing out on generational wealth creation?
- HomeVenture consistently outperforms the public markets, including the 5, 15, and 25-year time periods. (1)
- HomeVenture has been the highest-performing alternative asset class over the last decade. (2)
- HomeVenture returns are largely uncorrelated to the public markets. (3)
Over 34k Northwestern alumni and friends have joined our community. Join us!
See testimonial policy below.
Meet Our Managing Partner
David Beazley ’96
David has played a leading role in many aspects of the VC investment cycle: structuring transactions as a fundless sponsor, improving operations as a consultant, leading management teams as a CEO, evaluating opportunities as an investor and advisor, and selling companies as a licensed business broker. Previously, he founded Synergy Financial, a private capital and consulting firm for entrepreneurs, PE professionals, and family offices. He started his investment career as a professional advisor managing millions in assets. David has undergraduate and graduate degrees from Northwestern and played for the two-time Big Ten Championship Northwestern Wildcats Football Team. He serves on the NUvention and Kellogg Entrepreneurial Center Advisory Boards.
See video policy below.
(1) Cambridge Associates, Building Winning Portfolios through Private Investments, August 2021
(2) JP Morgan Asset Management, Guide to Alternatives, Q4 2022 Report
(3) Invesco Research, The Case For Venture Capital, 2016