Alumni Ventures Blockchain Fund
We partner with leading companies across stages and geographies to empower a blockchain economy.
- Urban Change, the First-of-Its-Kind Blockchain Protocol for Urban Coins, Announces Its Dual-coin Model To Drive Economic and Social Prosperity
- GamerGains Gets $5.8 Million for Solana Play-and-Earn Platform Supporting Web2 Games
- Helium Becomes Nova Labs After Raising $200M in Fresh Capital (coindesk.com)
- Okcoin Announces $165M “Bitcoin Odyssey” Collective, Partners with Top Venture Firms to Supercharge Bitcoin Adoption
- All three units of Sequoia Capital join EthSign’s $12 million funding round in first such deal
- Subspace Labs Raises $32.9 Million to Bring Internet Scale to Web3
- AV Blockchain Metaverse Webinar (2/15/2022)
- Qredo Announces an $80mm Series A Raise Led by 10T Holdings, with Strategic Investment from Coinbase Ventures, Avalanche…
- Barbie and Fashion House Balmain Collaborate on a New Ready-to-Wear and Accessories Collection, Along with a Series of…
- Tibles, a New Digital Collecting Experience on the Flow Blockchain, Raises $3 Million Seed Equity Round
Dedicated Blockchain Specialists
We support projects in all stages of development, across the entire blockchain ecosystem via both equity and token investments. We eagerly root for founders who are building empowering products that will make a positive impact in a meaningful way.
- Access to Connections, Capital, Customers
Access to Connections, Capital, Customers
Our dedicated CEO Services team partners with our founders to leverage our network of 7,000 investors and 550,000+ community members to create customer introductions, offer domain expert support resources, and growth capital.
- Flexible Check Sizes
Flexible Check Sizes
As collaborative co-investors committed to partnering with leading early stage investors, our highly flexible investment mandate enables us to write initial checks between $100,000 – $5M and follow-on checks from $500,000 to $10M+.
- Conviction Driven & Fast Moving
Conviction Driven & Fast Moving
We’re a decisive and founder-friendly team built to operate at the speed of the early stage venture market, enabling us to build conviction and fund our investments quickly, often in as little as two weeks.
We partner with companies pushing the boundaries of blockchain.
AV manages the Blockchain Fund spring vintage with an investment team led by Edward Tsai and the fall vintage with an investment team led by Ray Wu. Each investment team may collaborate with the other but each is responsible for investing its own capital.