An Introduction to Nassau Street Ventures
Watch a 45-minute presentation about Nassau Street Ventures, Alumni Ventures’ Princeton-focused venture capital fund. The discussion was led by Nassau Street Ventures’ Managing Partner Tom Meyer and is open to all alumni and friends of Princeton.
See video policy below.
During the session, we discussed:
- HomeThe goal and structure of the fund
- HomeThe value of the Alumni Ventures’ model
- HomeSome examples of current portfolio companies
- HomeThe benefits of diversifying into venture capital
- HomeThe minimum requirements needed to invest in the fund
* You must be accredited to invest in venture capital. Important disclosure information can be found at av-funds.com/disclosures.
The webinar recording does not feature our live Q&A, please make sure to join webinars live to participate in the discussion.
About your presenter
Tom is an experienced CEO and strategic consultant. He has been CEO of three different venture-backed companies, which he successfully turned around. As General Manager, he launched Iron Mountain’s award-winning Digital Record Center. He brings a global perspective to business, having lived in Europe and Asia and worked in 40 countries. Tom has an engineering degree from Princeton University and an MBA from the Yale School of Management.