Congress Avenue Ventures Last Call: Overview on Investing in Fund 3
Join us for a live, 45-minute presentation about Congress Avenue Ventures, Alumni Ventures’ UTexas-focused venture capital fund. The discussion will be led by Congress Avenue Ventures’ Managing Partner Rob Adams and is open to all alumni and friends of UTexas.
There will be time for open questions during the call. The webinar is hosted at 2PM ET / 1PM CT.
During the session, we will discuss:
- HomeAll information needed to invest in this fund
- HomeThe goal and structure of the fund
- HomeThe value of the Alumni Ventures model
- HomeSome examples of current portfolio companies
- HomeThe benefits of diversifying into venture capital
- HomeThe minimum requirements to invest in the fund
* You must be accredited to invest in venture capital. Important disclosure information can be found at av-funds.com/disclosures.
About your presenter
Rob is a former entrepreneur, institutional fund manager, and software executive. He has served on many corporate boards and has founded or financed more than 40 companies, raising capital in both public and private markets. He is an internationally recognized expert and speaker on innovation, commercialization, and entrepreneurship. Most recently, Rob was on the faculty of The University of Texas at Austin, where he taught entrepreneurship in the MBA program and was the Founder and Director of Texas Venture Labs. He was CEO and Founder of Business Matters, a venture-backed developer of financial modeling products that was acquired. He was also an executive with Pervasive Software, a company he helped take public. Rob holds a BS in Industrial Engineering from Purdue, an MBA from Babson’s Olin School of Management, and a PhD in Management from Capella University.