Cookie and Tracking Technology Policy
What are Cookies and other Tracking Technologies?
- Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“first-party cookies”) or by other companies (“third-party cookies”). For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers, like Google, to set cookies when you visit our website. This helps us understand how you are using our Services so that we may improve them.
- Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
- Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
|Category of Cookies||Why We Use These Cookies|
|Technical||These cookies are essential for our services to function properly. Like the other cookies we use, technical cookies may be either first-party cookies or third-party cookies.|
|Preferences||We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences. For example, we may use these cookies to remember your language preferences.|
|Security||We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.|
|Performance||We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our services and to help us improve them. For example, we may use these cookies to determine if you have interacted with a certain page.|
|Analytics||We use these cookies to help us understand and improve our services. For example, we can use these cookies to learn more about which features are the most popular with our users and where we may need to make improvements.|
|Advertising||We and our advertising partners use these cookies to deliver advertisements, to make them more relevant and meaningful to visitors to our website, and to track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns, both on our services and on other websites.|
For a full list of the cookies we deploy on our website and the categories they fall into, please click this link.
- Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our services may not function properly.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
- For information on how our advertising partners allow you to opt out of receiving ads based on your web browsing history, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- To opt out of ads on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Google that are targeted to your interests, use your Facebook, LinkedIn, or Google Ads.
670 Commercial Street, Suite 403
Manchester, NH 03101
Third Party Cookies
- Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to track and report website traffic. – Opt-out
- LinkedIn Pixel – We use LinkedIn Pixel to measure, optimize and build audiences for our ad campaigns. – Learn More
- Facebook Pixel – We use Facebook Pixel to measure, optimize and build audiences for our ad campaigns. – Learn More
- HubSpot – We use HubSpot to track and report website usage. – Learn More
- Drift – We use Drift to enable real-time chat with website visitors. – Learn More