116 Street Ventures Presents: Top 10 Questions Prospective Investors Ask Us
Join us for an upcoming session on February 2nd, or 4th
Join us for one of two upcoming, 45-minute webinars to learn about 116 Street Ventures, Alumni Ventures’ Columbia-focused venture capital fund to hear the investment team tackle the top questions asked by prospective investors.
This is an excellent opportunity to meet the team and hear about their approach to investing in private-stage companies while answering the most often-asked questions. This presentation will be led by 116 Street Ventures’ Managing Partner Ludwig Schulze and this presentation is open to all alumni and friends of Columbia.
During the session, we will discuss:
- HomeTop 10 questions prospective investors ask us
- HomeThe goal and structure of the fund
- HomeThe value of the Alumni Ventures model
- HomeThe benefits of diversifying into venture capital
- HomeQ&A session to address your outstanding questions
This webinar will be held on two dates. Choose the one that is best for you.
Note: You must be accredited to invest in venture capital. Important disclosure information can be found at av-funds.com/disclosures.